What are the benefits of being a Texas Legal Participating Attorney?
In addition, Texas Legal offers you:
- Guaranteed and Prompt Payment for Covered Services.
- Listing in the Texas Legal Attorney Finder at www.TexasLegal.org.
- No fees to participate.
How do I become a Participating Attorney?
What are the plan requirements?
- Agree to the terms of the Texas Legal Attorney Agreement.
- Agree to provide plan members with the covered services indicated on the Texas Legal Attorney Application at the rates indicated on the Texas Legal Fee Schedule.
- Be licensed and in good standing with the State Bar of Texas.
- Maintain Professional Liability Coverage of at least $100,000 per claim and $300,000 per year aggregate.
How much does it cost to join?
How does the application process work?
Fax: (512) 327-0163
Mail: Texas Legal
7500 Rialto Boulevard
Building One, Suite 120
Austin, Texas 78735
Our Attorney Services Team will review your application and credentials.
How long does it take to become a Texas Legal Participating Attorney?
What if I don’t already have liability insurance?
TLIE – Texas Lawyers’ Insurance Exchange | (800) 252-9332 | www.tlie.org