What are the benefits of being a Texas Legal Participating Attorney?
In addition, Texas Legal offers you:
- Guaranteed and Prompt Payment for Covered Services.
- Listing in the Texas Legal Attorney Finder at www.TexasLegal.org.
- No fees to participate.
How do I become a Participating Attorney?
What are the plan requirements?
- Agree to the terms of the Texas Legal Attorney Agreement.
- Agree to provide plan members with the covered services indicated on the Texas Legal Attorney Application at the rates indicated on the Texas Legal Fee Schedule.
- Be licensed and in good standing with the State Bar of Texas.
- Maintain Professional Liability Coverage of at least $100,000 per claim and $300,000 per year aggregate.
How much does it cost to join?
How does the application process work?
Fax: (512) 327-0163
Mail: Texas Legal
7500 Rialto Boulevard
Building One, Suite 120
Austin, Texas 78735
Our Attorney Services Team will review your application and credentials.
How long does it take to become a Texas Legal Participating Attorney?
What if I don’t already have liability insurance?
TLIE – Texas Lawyers’ Insurance Exchange | (800) 252-9332 | www.tlie.org
Do I have to renew my participation each year?
How do Texas Legal members find Participating Attorneys?
What can I do to market my name to Texas Legal members?
How do I confirm that my information in the Texas Legal Attorney Finder database is up to date?
How do I access the Texas Legal Attorney Finder?
Whom should I contact for assistance?
Attorney Services is available to provide you with one-on-one services to ensure your needs are met. Contact us when you need assistance on filing your claim, questions about covered services, claims status, updating your attorney profile, and anything related to your practice. You can reach attorney services at attorneys@TexasLegal.org or 512-327-1372.