Legal Insurance for Individuals or Families in Texas
Is it time to prepare a will? Do you want to address a dispute before it goes to court? Perhaps there’s a change to your family structure as a result of an adoption or divorce.
With legal insurance for individuals or families in Texas, you’ll be able to plan for the various stages of your life when you’ll want access to a trusted legal professional. Avoid costly legal fees and protect your most precious possessions.
What is a Legal Benefits Plan?
A legal benefits plan provided by Texas Legal works in much the same way that health insurance covers medical expenses. When issues arise requiring legal assistance, members have access to a network of participating attorneys in Texas. This freedom of choice allows a Texas Legal plan member to find an attorney that is an expert in a particular area of law. Our members work directly with their chosen attorney on their legal matter and Texas Legal pays the participating attorney directly for all covered expenses.
Why Texas Legal?
Texas Legal has been serving Texans with our legal benefit plans for over 45 years. We work to stay closely connected to the legal profession that actively practices in the Lone Star State. Texas Legal operates as a non-profit organization with a singular focus to provide affordable legal access to Texas citizens.
- Enroll at any time.*
- No credit checks.
- No co-pays or deductibles.
* You can enroll at any time, but you are not effective until the 1st of the following month.
- Unlimited Access to our Legal Access Line.
- Speak with an experienced attorney for general legal advice Monday through Friday 8am to 6:30pm.
- Use our Attorney Finder to find an attorney in your area.
- Use our free Initial Consultations to pick an attorney of your choice.
- With a Participating Attorney (in-network), Texas Legal will pay maximum benefits according to your plan.
- Members can also choose an attorney that does not participate and be entitled to certain reimbursement benefits.
- Texas Legal covers the majority of personal areas of law including family law, consumer law and financial law.
- Some of our most popular benefits: Estate planning, Bankruptcy, Divorce, Modification of an Existing Family Court Order.