Don’t you get the feeling that most insurance companies don’t actually want you to use your plan? If you’ve ever spent time arguing over a health insurance claim or getting your homeowners insurance to pay up, you understand. Companies say, “We’re there when you need us,” and “You can depend on us,” while giving you the feeling they’d like to keep collecting your premium and hope you never call.
That’s where Texas Legal is different. Texas Legal was created to solve a problem: Middle-class Texans couldn’t afford a lawyer when they needed one. So when you buy a legal insurance plan from us, we actually want you to use it. That’s what we’re here for!
Unlike most for-profit insurance companies, we don’t exist to sell a product. We’re here to get you the legal help you need and help you be proactive about solving legal problems.
How do you get started? We’ve created this quick video to show you how to take advantage of your plan. If you’ve never used your plan, or if it’s been awhile since you filed your last claim, this video is for you:
Need ideas on how to use your plan? Here are 10 ways you can take advantage of your legal plan this year:
1) Estate Planning. Everybody needs an estate plan. If you already have one, call your lawyer and see if it’s time to update.
2) Traffic Tickets. Don’t just shrug and pay up. A lawyer’s expertise could get you out of it or reduce the fee.
3) Family. Family may be the most important, but that doesn’t make it easy. From divorce to custody, child support and adoption, we can help you with family law matters.
4) Real Estate. Buying or selling? Your plan covers a lawyer’s help with residential real estate transactions.
5) Faulty products and bad service. Whether you’re being told it’s not under warranty or the person you hired isn’t fulfilling their end of the bargain, a call from your lawyer can make a big difference.
6) Identity Monitoring and Restoration. You can keep identity thieves at bay with our new identity monitoring coverage. And if they strike, our ID restoration services can help you get back to normal.
7) Teenagers. Sooner or later, teens cause trouble.But if they’re on your legal plan, your kids can get legal help when they need it.
8) Legal Access Line. Don’t google that legal question. Ask an expert. Our Legal Access line means you can talk to an attorney anytime.
9) Financial Counseling. Money is one of life’s biggest stressors. But your legal plan covers financial counseling so you can get expert advice on your money woes.
10) Government Benefits. If you get Social Security, Medicare or are a Veteran, we can help you with any problems you have getting the benefits you deserve.
Whatever your needs, remember that Texas Legal wants you to use your plan, and we’re ready to serve you. You can speak with our helpful customer service staff anytime at 1-800-252-9346 or email us at email@example.com.